Hagerstown, Maryland
Resolved

I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase.My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies.

Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was bleeding and I have pain in my nasal cavity from it. So I go on Twitter and say something they reply for me to call. So I do and I get people who claim they couldn't hear me (they spoke English), they couldn't understand what I was telling them. I was about to say do I need to draw it on a chalkboard take a picture and send it to them???

I mean you all have a *** product and instead of helping me they decided to bounce me from person to person nothing accomplished at all.In other words FLONASE SUCKS!!

Review about: Flonase Nasal Spray.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Gsk?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more It Works - Don't break promises It Works "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more