Resolved

I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase.My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies.

Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was bleeding and I have pain in my nasal cavity from it. So I go on Twitter and say something they reply for me to call. So I do and I get people who claim they couldn't hear me (they spoke English), they couldn't understand what I was telling them. I was about to say do I need to draw it on a chalkboard take a picture and send it to them???

I mean you all have a *** product and instead of helping me they decided to bounce me from person to person nothing accomplished at all.In other words FLONASE SUCKS!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flonase nasal spray from Gsk and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gsk to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gsk for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gsk?

Comments